Pop away! I forgot to call you tonight...crap! So weird that you were so early with Madison but this baby is still hanging in there! haha. Good luck with the labor and let me know as soon as something happens! xoxo
I am so excited for you! You look fantastic and good luck witht he delivery!
pretty lady, missing you lots! can't wait for baby! love you!
Don't you hate the waiting game? Good luck!
Congrats on baby boy!! can't wait for photos!!!!!! Love you lots shoemaker family!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Pop away! I forgot to call you tonight...crap! So weird that you were so early with Madison but this baby is still hanging in there! haha. Good luck with the labor and let me know as soon as something happens! xoxo
I am so excited for you! You look fantastic and good luck witht he delivery!
pretty lady, missing you lots! can't wait for baby! love you!
Don't you hate the waiting game? Good luck!
Congrats on baby boy!! can't wait for photos!!!!!! Love you lots shoemaker family!
Post a Comment