Friday, July 31, 2009

Random Pictures from the last few weeks!!

I am 33 weeks here!! I know I still don't look crazy huge but I feel crazy huge.
Uncle Tyson, Aunt Crystal and cousin Colten with Madison the night before they left. Madison was sick almost the whole time they were here so we did not get too many picture opps with them.
Madison on one of her crazy days!
Uncle Tyson's boots she really liked them until I made her stand in them. Too Cute!
She found my bras when I was doing laundry and she would not take them off, She looks so much like her dad did when he was little, it is scary!
I just love this face.
My little piano player she had so much fun, she did not want to get down for at least 20 minutes which for a little one that was amazing.

2 comments:

Kara and Colin said...

Very cute! Such a little doll! One day you are just going to pop and get that belly we're all waiting for! :) Miss you guys! Hope your visit with your family was really nice!

The Swanson Family said...

ahhh!! I love her! you look wonderful as always, but it would be nice to see your beautiful face in a picture too! :) miss you all!