Well since I see that Katie spilled the beans I guess I am also going to spill the beans!!! Madison is going to be a big sister as well. This has not seemed very real for us since I am still not showing but I am in my 17th week and doing great. Due date is 09/13/09. Within the next 3 week we are going to try to find out what this little one is going to be. I am so excited to be Preggers with Katie it will be fun to go thru this together. Love and miss you all.
6 comments:
congrats trent and tiff! i knew quite awhile go..hope everything is going great for you guys!
FINALLY! I was trying so hard not to blabber it out! :) I'm so excited to have a new baby to buy for! We need to get together soon!
We are so excited for you guys!
WHAT!!!! CONGRATS
yay! We are so excited for you guys! I will be stalking your blog to find out what you are having!
I am excited too! I LOVE that we are pregnant together, I just wish that we were physically together :(
I was thinking also, that if our due dates were switched with you going early and me late we would could have them the same day... next time tiff we need to plan this out better! :)
we are so happy for you guys and cannot wait to hear what you are having! miss you TONS!
Post a Comment