Monday, December 22, 2008

Trent's Surprise

Trent's parents surprised him on Thursday and Madison had a lot of fun seeing them again. Trent and I were pretty excited to see them as well. Here are some pictures from their first night in Portland.
I was really excited to see my Grandpa Shoemaker again, I really love him.
I am just plain cute
My Grandma Shoemaker is so much fun too, we played for a long time.

Grandpa Shoemaker was so much fun. He took me for a ride in the box that Grandma Shelly sent from Hawaii. I had a lot of fun.
Then he decided to tip over my boat.
So I just crawled right out.
This is how beautiful I am when it is time for me to go to bed after a long and exciting day with my Grandma and Grandpa Shoemaker(and 4 teeth coming in too).

2 comments:

The Swanson Family said...

she is cute even when she is angry and tired! I miss her! congrats again TNT on graduation!

Kara and Colin said...

Sweet thing. Put her to bed already! Looks like you guys had a great time with Trent's parents. Little missy has got just about the biggest smile I think I've ever seen a baby have!