Saturday, September 6, 2008

Our first post

Well Katie Swanson this is for you. Trent and I have been anti-bloggers but we decided to do it for the sake of friendship. I don't want Katie to kick my butt the next time I see her (just kidding). Here are a few pictures of our family from our photo session with Heather in July.






3 comments:

Kara and Colin said...

Welcome to the blogging world! I'll make sure you keep up with the pictures and blogging! LOVE the pic of the animals and you guys....Heather does such an amazing job. Can't wait to see more pics! Kara

The Swanson Family said...

YES!! you did it!! you are the coolest! thanks so much for starting a blog - now you need to keep up on it! :) your family is so beautiful! I miss you terribly! love you!

Nicole said...

Yay for you having a blog! It's a great way for all of us to keep up with you guys.